Chili Powder...and props to Savory Spice Shop in Santa Fe.

Hi. My name is Sue...and I am a spice-aholic.



So, when I ran out of chili powder (don't judge!) I decided rather than buy some, I would make my own. Here goes...

3 Tablespoons paprika (we used Hungarian Sweet & Spicy)
1 Tablespoon Ancho chile powder
1 Tablespoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons roasted garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons chipotle powder
1 1/2 Tablespoons Mexican Oregano

Mix together. Store in sealed jar.

We buy just about all of our spices from Savory Spice Shop in Santa Fe. 
From their website: We will offer curbside pick-up by phone (505) 819-5659, email (santafe@savoryspiceshop.com), or online. 

Find them on Facebook.  And check out their Spice 'n Easy line.

New Mexico residents get free shipping on orders over $20. These are great people who provide an amazing product! 

Note - when all of this social isolation is a thing of the past, do yourself a favor and visit the shop  at 225 Galisteo St ; Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501. It is definitely worth the trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Chili Candied Bacon

Cabbage with Hot Bacon Dressing

Chicken Philly Cheesesteak